Our staff brings significant engineering and plant experience to bear on our complete suite of services and complimenting products. We are uniquely qualified to ensure a power plant’s total ability to produce energy reliably and efficiently. To enhance that expertise, our staff stays actively involved in industry committees and initiatives, leads numerous OM Code committees, and is proactive in gaining technology and experience-based advancements.
- Thermal Performance Modeling
- Power Calculation Evaluation
- Secondary Valve Leakage (CIM)
- MWe Improvement Recommendations
- Turbine Cycle / Megawatt Loss Evaluations
- Life Cycle Studies (Major Components)
- Major Component Warranty Validations
- Develop/Enhance On-line Monitoring Capability
- Plant Testing Services
GSE Engineering is a highly experienced team focused on creating innovative ways to meet our customers’ needs using a combination of our industry-leading services and products. The Programs & Performance group (Formerly True North Consulting) leverages decades of specialized expertise in thermal performance and engineering programs that refine and update systems, to optimize performance and safety.