True North Consulting is the leading provider of engineering programs and services associated with ASME Section XI Programs in the nuclear industry. Our diversified staff is largely made up of individuals that have formerly served as corporate managers, department managers, program engineers or have been certified as Senior Reactor Operators (SRO's) at both BWR and PWR nuclear stations. The overall combined extensive experience of our diversified organization includes all areas of station design, construction, startup and operation.
True North Consulting is uniquely positioned to provide you with the best possible engineering programs services and solutions available today. Specifically, True North Consulting employees have the diverse experience from performing many ISI Program Updates, are represented on multiple ASME Section XI committees and are heavily involved with industry rule making, including the up and coming Post-2000 Design Reactors.
Another True North Consulting advantage is that our staff is regularly involved with industry users groups and in several cases we administer, facilitate and maintain the websites for these important industry organizations.
ASME Section XI Programs include:
- Preservice Inspection
- Inservice Inspection
- IWE (metal containments)
- IWL (concrete containments)
- Pressure Testing
- Vessel Inspection (VIP)
- Risk Informed
Partial list of ASME Section XI Program services include:
- 10-Year ISI Updates
- Detailed Assessments
- Focused Assessments
- Vertical Slice Assessments
- Program Documents
- Relief Request Preparation
- Request for Additional Information (RAI) Assistance
- Safety Evaluation
- Regulatory Interface Support
- Administration and Implementation Procdure Upgrades
- Emergent or Exigent Regulatory/Station Support
- Design Certification and Support as well as development and implementation of the PreService and Inservice Inspection requirements and program development for the post-2000 reactors including Westinghouse AP-1000, SMRs, and the advanced BWRs
- ACAD Services for Boundary Drawings
True North Consulting employs Subject Matter Experts (SME's) in nearly every engineering program area and we stand ready to assist you in every aspect of engineering programs administration and implementation.
Contact us today for your engineering programs services needs.